Rip Current Brewing Company,
North Park Tap Room
- Conversion of a former discount grocery space into a taproom and kitchen as a first satellite location for an established brewery.
- Carryover the existing brewery’s brand into this new space, introducing it to a new clientele in a growing craft beer market.
- Design the kitchen space to operate independently from the brewery, operation by a sub-leased tenant.
- The tenant space is part of a larger 4,848 S.F. building with a neighboring tenant next door. The building was not equipped with fire sprinklers, so it was limited to 99 occupants maximum. Since occupant loads are based on square footage, Hauck was precise with the design to stay under the occupancy threshold, including the already established 12 occupants in the adjacent space.
- Hauck created unique but shared spaces for both the brewery taproom and sublet kitchen tenant.